At WRS our aim is to simplify the complex nature of investments, insurance and superannuation. At WRS we measure service by more than just a great return on investment, instead it’s about developing a relationship that we build on and that you can rely upon.
Our knowledge and advice covers superannuation both public offer and self managed, life insurance and associated products and asset management through managed funds, fixed interest investments, term deposits and direct shares. We offer strategic advice and work closely with tax advisers and solicitors to produce the best outcome for our clients. Whether you are retiring or building your fortune, give us a call, we would love to help.
Our Value Proposition
1. Monitor the managed funds within your portfolio and make adjustments where prudent with your written permission.
2. Utilise Lonsec Research to make our investment decisions regarding those managed funds
3. Supply, by email, a valuation of your portfolio as required on any of the following: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly or annual basis.
4. Supply relevant market or strategic data by email as necessary.
5. Conduct a progress assessment (also known as a review) on an annual basis either via telephone or face to face
6. For pension clients, monitor your cash flow to ensure pensions are paid each month.
7. For insurance clients with stepped premiums to ensure that insurance policies are reviewed between 12-18 months.
8. Be available to discuss change of circumstances in between annual progress assessments.
9. Monitor income cash flow from your investments to determine if targets are being met.